The St.Vincent Hospice provides bereavement counseling for families and friends dealing with the
emotional, physical, and social challenges that may come from the loss of a loved one. Grief and the
journey toward wholeness and health again after a loss is a process that demands attention, energy,
and focus on many levels.
In addition to individual counseling, there are a variety of free support groups and workshops that
provide education and information regarding the things one can do to address the more negative
impacts of the stress response to grief.
For more information on any listed service, please call 317-338-4040 or 888-780-7284.
- The Road to Healing is a six-week support group for those who have experienced a loss through death.
- A Daughter's Grief is a six-week support group for women who have experienced the loss of their mothers through death.
- Safe Haven is group for parents who have experienced the death of a child.
- Widow/widower Group is for men and women who have lost a spouse.
- Grief 101: When Grief is New provides support for anyone who is grieving the loss of a loved one.
- Grief Through the Lens of Love - A Six Week Photography and Gallery Night Program
- A Mother's Day Tea - Daughters remembering their Mothers before Mother's Day
- The Empty Chair - A Holiday Grief Support Workshop
- Finding Your Way - Support Series for Loss of A Younger Spouse
- I AM the Legacy - Seminars for Loss of A Parent
- Mind-Body-Spirit Workshop - Toward the Healing of Grief: A summer workshop to enhance understanding of physical health, spiritual practice, and mindfulness
To subscribe to the St.Vincent Hospice Bereavement newsletter, contact Patti Churchill, email@example.com, 317-338-4008.