It takes more than just donations of interview suits to operate Danny’s
Closet of Hope. Financial donations support many resource needs
including the purchase of hard-to-find sizes and alteration services.
You may send a tax-deductible donation to the following address:
St.Vincent Danny’s Closet of Hope
9101 Wesleyan Rd, Suite 101
Indianapolis, IN 46268
*Make checks payable to Danny’s Closet of Hope.
Donate to Danny's Closet of Hope ►
We accept gently used and new conservative:
- Business professional men's suits, conservative in style and color
- Sport coats and dress slacks
- Long sleeve dress shirts (white, blue, striped or other light colors)
- Ties, cuff links, dress belts, dress shoes and business portfolios
- New underwear, t-shirts and dress socks
- New disposable razors, shaving cream, deodorants, toothbrushes and toothpaste
*Suits, blazers and slacks should be black, navy, or gray
*All dry-cleaning services are provided by Fabric Care Center.
Donations are made by appointment only. Call our office at (317) 338-8509 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To host a suit drive we provide you with communication and promotion
posters in addition to email templates to use at your business or
Please provide a one month advance notice so we can get our
volunteers scheduled for inventory assistance to process your
Danny’s Closet of Hope needs volunteers with various abilities.
- Clothing consultants
- Clothing drive coordinators
- Inventory assistance
- Guest speaker
- Event planning