St. Vincent is here to help you get covered or stay covered. If you’re a U.S. citizen or lawfully present and do not have affordable insurance through your employer, you may qualify for health insurance in the Indiana Health Insurance Marketplace or the Healthy Indiana Plan 2.0.
Facts about the Indiana Health Insurance Marketplace:
- Individuals may enroll, re-enroll or change networks for health insurance plans in the Marketplace from November 1, 2015 – January 31, 2016.
- If you want to retain St. Vincent as your primary provider, it is important to choose MDwise or another plan we are partnering with in your area. If you choose Anthem Marketplace, it will not cover your services at St. Vincent.
- Eligible individuals can sign up for Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) all year long, please don’t hesitate to contact our enrollment specialists even after January 31.
Facts about HIP 2.0
The new Healthy Indiana Plan (or “HIP 2.0”) is an affordable health insurance program from the State of Indiana for uninsured adult Hoosiers.
- The Healthy Indiana Plan pays for medical expenses and provides incentives for members to be more health conscious.
- The Healthy Indiana Plan provides coverage for qualified low-income Hoosiers ages 19 to 64, who are interested in participating in a low-cost, consumer-driven health care program.
- Hoosiers with incomes of up to $16,433 annually for an individual, $22,251.60 for a couple or $33,868.80 for a family of four are generally eligible to participate in the Healthy Indiana Plan.
Need Help Enrolling?
Call 844.STVPLAN (788.7526) to schedule an appointment or have our enrollment specialists help you through the process.
Find a Physician
Once you have enrolled in a plan, it's important that you select a primary care physician. St. Vincent Health can help.
To find a physician and schedule a free get-acquainted visit, please visit www.stvincent.org/medicalgroup