What We Do
Open seven days a week, Med One is open extended hours and no
appointment is necessary. Our primary care services are available for
a wide variety of non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries,
- Diagnosis and treatment of minor illnesses and injuries
- Sore throats
- Ear infections
- Minor burns
- Minor cuts, bites or rashes
- Sprains and strains
- Minor injuries, including Workman’s Comp, sports and at-home injuries
- Simple monitoring
- Simple tests, such as Fast Strep Test
- Collection of samples for laboratory testing
- X-ray services
- Pre-employment and employment physicals, including DOT physicals
- Sports physicals
- Drug screens:
- DOT and non-DOT
- BAT (Breath Alcohol Testing)
Med One Urgent Care Clinic offer patients an accessible, economical health care option for injuries and illnesses that don't require a visit to a hospital emergency room. Urgent care treatment is provided by physicians-without an appointment-and includes diagnostic imaging and laboratory services.
As insurance deductibles rise, St.Vincent is providing ways to lower your out-of-pocket expenses. When you visit a Med One Urgent Care Clinic, you pay your office-visit co-pay instead of the higher urgent or emergency care co-pay, which can result in substantial savings. If you do not have health insurance we accept checks, cash, Visa, MasterCard and Discover. You can expect your out-of-pocket cost to be about the same as visiting a physician's office.
No appointments are necessary at Med One Urgent Care Clinic.