A Healthcare Destination Designed Exclusively for Women
The St.Vincent Carmel Women’s Center will be an outpatient facility at St.Vincent Carmel Hospital focused on caring for the unique needs of women. The facility will give women access to a wide array of services, specializations and amenities including:
- Gynecology, including gyn/oncology and urogynecology
- Breast care, including a breast surgeon and state-of-the-art imaging center
- Obstetrics, including high-risk pregnancy
- Digestive health
- Heart health
- Neurology, with a focus on hormone-related headaches
- Bone health
- Physical therapy
- Pelvic health program
- Preventative health seminars
- Concierge patient navigation program
- Full service cafe
- Full service pharmacy
- Community room with demonstration kitchen
Health boutique providing maternity supplies, nutritional supplements and wigs and bras for breast cancer patients.
The St.Vincent Carmel Women’s Center will provide personalized patient care for all stages of life, and will offer prompt referrals between your physician and other providers within the center. This access to specialists ensures focused, preventive care for women in one convenient location. The Women’s Center will also have care navigators to assist with questions, appointments, personal guidance, education and much more! The St.Vincent Carmel Women’s Center will open March 2015.
- The St.Vincent Carmel Center of Hope provides expert treatment, advocacy, legal services coordination and evidence collection and preservation for victims of sexual assault and domestic violence.
Learn More ►