Our comprehensive program includes the latest advances in prevention,
early detection, diagnosis and treatment for breast cancer and other
breast disease. Please call (317) 338-9595 for a full listing of services provided.
To help maintain breast health, we recommend the following:
- Women in their 20s and 30s should perform breast self-examination (BSE) regularly.
- Women in their 20s and 30s should have a clinical breast examination
(CBE) by a health care professional every three years as part of their
regular health exam.
- Women 40 and older should have a screening mammogram and CBE every year.
- Women who are at increased risk should talk to their doctors about
the benefits of starting mammography screenings earlier or having
additional tests, such as breast ultrasounds or MRIs.
The St.Vincent Breast Center is accredited by The American College of
Radiology and certified by the Food and Drug Administration. For more
information or to schedule your next mammogram at a St.Vincent Breast
Center location, please call (317) 338-9595.
- St.Vincent Breast Center
13450 N Meridian Street, Suite 145
Carmel, IN 46032
- To schedule an appointment,
please call (317) 338-9595.