Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the past year?
- I’ve been told that I snore
- I’ve been told that I stop breathing while I sleep
- I have fallen asleep while driving
- I have high blood pressure
- I have had a stroke
- I have heart disease
- I wake gasping for breath during the night
- I get morning headaches
- I feel sleepy during the day even though I slept through the night
- I have trouble at work due to excessive sleepiness
If you answered YES to any of these questions you may be at risk for a sleep disorder.
We suggest you discuss these results with your physician.