St.Vincent Jennings Hospital is proud to be part of St.Vincent Health, the Midwest’s only Thomson Reuters Top 15 Large Health System. Each year, Thomson Reuters evaluates hospitals nationwide based on lives saved, complications avoided, standards followed, safety and patient satisfaction. Using these criteria, Thomson Reuters recently recognized St.Vincent as one of the Top 15 health systems in the nation in 2012. It’s the only large health system in the Midwest to receive this distinction.
St.Vincent Medical Group
The St.Vincent Medical Group offers you access to family medicine physicians and pediatricians who understand the value of a healthy physician/patient relationship. Located on the hospital campus. Call (812)352-4300 to schedule an appointment today.
Other services include:
• Colonoscopies—Life-saving colonoscopy services. Right here in Jennings County. According to the American Cancer Society, colon cancer is the second-leading cause of cancer-related death in the United States for both men and women. That’s why it’s so important to get your first colonoscopy at age 50, and follow-up tests every 10 years thereafter.
St.Vincent Jennings Hospital provides colonoscopy services locally, so you never need to travel far for this potentially life-saving test. So if you’re 50 or older and haven’t had a colonoscopy, ask your primary care physician for a referral today. If you don’t have a physician, call (812) 352-4300 to schedule an appointment with a St.Vincent Medical Group physician in Jennings County.
• Cardiology—Our Cardiology Department offers a variety of diagnostic cardiology procedures to determine underlying heart diseases and/or abnormalities and problems with the heart including: stress tests, stress echo, holter monitors-event recorders and Echo 2D. If patients need more advanced care, experts are available at St.Vincent Heart Center of Indiana in Indianapolis, where they receive the best heart care. Period.
• Urology—St.Vincent Jennings Hospital has a full array of urological procedures ranging from in-office care such as bladder instillation and stent removal, to radiology procedures, to surgical procedures. Our clinicians are accomplished at many procedures including cystoscopy, urethral dilation, lithotripsy, and more.
• Orthopedic—You can be treated for most of your orthopedic needs at St.Vincent Jennings Hospital. From muscle sprains and pains and fracture care to treatment for back, foot, ankle, hip and knee pain, or sports related injuries, our clinical staff is trained to provide prompt and compassionate care.
• Gynecology—St.Vincent Jennings Hospital is home to a comprehensive women’s gynecology program, including routine women’s screenings to diagnostic testing and same-day outpatient procedures.
• ENT (Ears, Nose, Throat) —Adults and children alike can be treated for their ear, nose and throat conditions at St.Vincent Jennings Hospital.
• General Surgery—If you learn that you need to have surgery, you can count on the surgical services at St.Vincent Jennings Hospital. Outpatient procedures are conveniently located and designed to allow you to be treated closer to home in Jennings County.
• Immediate Care—Located in Building B on the St.Vincent Jennings Hospital campus. For patients who have need for care now, we offer walk-in appointments Monday to Friday 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Outpatient Specialty Clinic325 Henry StreetNorth Vernon, Indiana 47265(812) 352-4476