Why St.Vincent Seton Specialty Hosital
St.Vincent Seton Specialty Hospital understands that choosing a long-term acute care hospital is a big decision. When a loved one is seriously ill, your main concern is helping him or her get better, no matter what. At Seton, patients get the best chance possible at recovery.
- We are the only faith-based long-term acute care hospital (LTACH) within a healthcare system in Indiana.
- We are accredited by the Joint Commission, a reflection of our commitment to meeting and maintaining important performance standards.
- We opened our doors in 1996, and have served more than 10,000 patients since then.
- We serve patients throughout the entire state of Indiana and beyond.
- We're nationally ranked as a long-term acute care hospital for successful ventilator weaning.
- Our patients have access to a broad and prestigious physician specialist network.
- Since opening our doors in 1996, patient satisfaction has been a top priority.
- Innovative, state of the art technology to safely care for medically-complex patients.
If you have questions, please contact our admissions coordinator at 317-415-8450 or toll-free 866-415-6628. Thank you for considering St.Vincent Seton Specialty Hospital.
We provide care not only for St.Vincent patients but also for patients from other surrounding healthcare systems.
An interdisciplinary approach
The case management and social work departments facilitate this interdisciplinary approach to care. Our patients receive expert medical, nursing and specialty care.
Supportive of spirituality
As a faith-based hospital, we provide emotional and spiritual support, tailored to each individual patient's wishes.
A true family focus
Serious illness affects the entire family. Our team is trained to care both for patients and their families.
Medicare and Medicaid approved
We also have contracts with most commercial insurance companies.