Fetal Care Coordination
At St.Vincent Women's Hospital, we understand that being diagnosed with a high-risk pregnancy can be overwhelming and stressful. To help support you through this journey, we have assembled a comprehensive team of expert physicians, specialists and caregivers to help ease your anxiety, while providing you with compassionate, personal attention. Our Fetal Care Coordination Team is led by a registered nurse, called a Fetal Care Coordinator, who will partner with and guide you through each step of your treatment plan including:
- Scheduling appointments with specialists
- Coordinating care plans designed or recommended by physicians
- Following up with physicians and care team members on your behalf
- Answering your questions, explaining information to you and providing support
- Serving as a reference for information about our specialized programs, services and resources
A high-risk pregnancy diagnosis has the potential to bring a large number of physicians together to care for you and your baby. Our Fetal Care Coordinator provides excellent care, education and support for you and family, and will serve as your liaison to this team of physicians.
For more information, please call our Fetal Care Coordinator at (317) 415-7448 or (877) 524-9103.