Surgery at St.Vincent Women's Hospital
The highly trained surgeons at St.Vincent Women's Hospital operate in three surgical suites equipped with the latest technology and minimally invasive equipment, while providing a healing environment for your body, mind and spirit. St.Vincent Women's Hospital is special - not only because of our surgical innovations, but also because of our patients, our facility, our care and our staff. We deliver exceptional patient care with a sympathetic ear and caring smile.
Our surgical specialties include:
- Neonatal surgical interventions
- Minimally invasive surgery addressing a wide range of gynecological conditions
- Urological/gynecological surgery
- Non-obstetrical procedures for obstetrical patients
- Breast surgery with reconstruction
If you are considering or have already scheduled surgery at St.Vincent Women's Hospital, there are some important things that we'd like you to know. Please take some time to read through our Patient Surgery Guide. If you have any questions, please contact our Surgical Services Patient Liaison at (317) 415-7812.