St. Vincent Cancer Care, based on the 86th St. Campus in Indianapolis, isn't just a place, it's a way to heal, cope and regain what often appears out of control due to a cancer diagnosis. 90 different St. Vincent Cancer specialists embrace the St. Vincent Caring Spirit and are helping men, women and children thrive as cancer survivors. The three doves in the St. Vincent logo represent the care for mind, body and spirit, especially for those that feel they have few options. As a faith-based health organization, we respect and care for individuals from all walks of life and have shown many times over that our holistic cancer care approach is working. We begin and end each day with the same focus – to deliver high-quality, patient-centered cancer care so that our patients and their loved ones have options and opportunities to thrive.
St. Vincent Cancer Care recognized for high-quality care
- Being an accredited ASC Commission on Cancer (CoC) hospital means the American College of Surgeons have recognized St. Vincent Hospital for consistently providing high-quality, patient-centered, multidisciplinary cancer program.
- An ACCC Community Resource Center for extended Support Care and Supportive Services to cancer patients and their loved ones.
Watch this video to learn more >>
- The St. Vincent Comprehensive Breast Services program is also certified as a National Accreditation Program for Breast Center.
- The National Quality Measures for Breast Centers Program (NQMBC) recognizes the St. Vincent Breast Centers at Indianapolis, Carmel and Fishers Hospital, and the St. Vincent Mobile Screening Services, as Certified Quality Breast Centers of Excellence – the highest certification level available from NQMBC.
St. Vincent Cancer Care is like family
We know that cancer affects the whole person and changes our life as we know it. That is why at St. Vincent our approach to cancer care focuses on safely navigating the needs of the entire person -- body, mind, and spirit throughout the entire cancer journey. We invite you to explore this website. If you have questions call St. Vincent Cancer Care at
St. Vincent Cancer Care is similar but also uniquely different from large university-based cancer centers. We have a large system of highly-experienced oncologists throughout the Indianapolis metro area all trained in the latest surgical, medical oncology and radiation oncology treatment plans. We treat all types of pediatric and adult cancers, yet what you might not know is...
- Your surgeon and oncologist are the leaders of your team and will be the ones you see throughout the journey, (in many cases for life), not a resident or hospitalist.
- We provide many types of navigators (oncology trained nurses and social workers) who are onsite and on-call (317-338-3900) to get answers to your questions.
- We treat more patients with lung cancers, head and neck cancers, and ovarian and other GYN oncology cancers than other cancer center in Indiana.
- We have a robust Women's Health program that includes comprehensive breast care services in Indianapolis and Carmel. Our Mission in Motion mobile mammography and health screening unit provides cancer screening for all women, including those in need, and works closely with community centers and worksites to create health awareness.
- The Peyton Manning Children's Hospital Pediatric Oncologists and Gynecologic Oncologists actively lead cancer research clinical trials and our patients directly benefit.
- We have very large Supportive Services program that includes a Survivorship Navigator, art therapy, yoga, meditation, and nutrition classes, and a variety of Patient and Caregiver Support Groups at no cost to our patients.
- Beyond the original treatment plan, there are many opportunities to access Cancer Care services for pain management, anxiety and distress counseling, genetic risk assessment, nutritional counseling, rehabilitative services, and cancer-generated cardiac risk assessment.
- The goal is to help each patient rediscover his or her own definition of "Quality of life" and as is sometimes the case, provide compassionate options for end of life.
- We coordinate very closely with your primary care physician because continuity of care into your home and community is very important for long-term cancer survivorship.
Locations Offering Cancer Care Services
- For more Cancer Care information, please visit our comprehensive Health Library.
See Library ►
712900F9-A709-4554-91AA-2CA261641948|St.Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital|2015 Jackson Street|Anderson, Indiana 46016|(765) 649-2511|Cancer Care,Cardiovascular Services,Cosmetic Services,Diabetes Care,Digestive Health,Emergency Care,Home Care,Hospice,Immediate Care,Maternity Services,Medical Imaging,Mental And Behavioral Health,Neurology,Orthopedics,Outpatient Services,Rehabilitation Services,Respiratory Care,Senior Services,Sports Performance,Surgery,Wellness Medicine,Women's Health,Wound Treatment|40.095941|-85.681518|http://www.stvincent.org/assets/0/8589935003/8589935065/8589939393/8589939563/2ae105d3-e681-435c-ad3a-955d9476fe62.jpg?n=4184|1|/St-Vincent-Anderson-Regional/}0610526C-AD7D-48E7-B990-33D3456AD70D|St.Vincent Clay Hospital|1206 East National Avenue|Brazil, Indiana 47834|(812) 442-2500|Cancer Care,Cardiovascular Services,Diabetes Care,Digestive Health,Emergency Care,Medical Imaging,Orthopedics,Rehabilitation Services,Respiratory Care,Surgery|39.528443|-87.111832|http://www.stvincent.org/assets/0/8589935003/8589935065/8589939393/8589939563/d21dfeae-46e5-4700-ae07-22e86457eb5e.jpg?n=1240|1|/St-Vincent-Clay/}0D1A35B0-16B8-408F-B06B-7AF9656F9654|St.Vincent Frankfort Hospital|1300 South Jackson Street|Frankfort, Indiana 46041|(765) 656-3000|Cancer Care,Cardiovascular Services,Diabetes Care,Digestive Health,Emergency Care,Immediate Care,Maternity Services,Medical Imaging,Rehabilitation Services,Respiratory Care,Surgery,Women's Health|40.269311|-86.510913|http://www.stvincent.org/assets/0/8589935003/8589935065/8589939393/8589939563/a5b47a5a-5e08-4ef4-b896-3f2a3c01f014.jpg?n=3001|1|/St-Vincent-Frankfort/}FE2EF614-04C2-48F3-B5E8-C8DA0E71ABF3|St.Vincent Indianapolis Hospital|2001 West 86th Street|Indianapolis, Indiana 46260|(317) 338-2345|Cancer Care,Cardiovascular Services,Diabetes Care,Digestive Health,Emergency Care,Home Care,Hospice,Immediate Care,Medical Imaging,Mental And Behavioral Health,Neurology,Orthopedics,Outpatient Services,Rehabilitation Services,Senior Services,Sports Performance,Surgery,Transplant,Trauma,Women's Health,Wound Treatment|39.910009|-86.196603|http://www.stvincent.org/assets/0/8589935003/8589935065/8589939393/8589939563/9357cb61-e8a2-4362-8531-f3da2a1fc23f.jpg?n=4985|1|/St-Vincent-Indianapolis/}3E755CE1-7BB4-429D-BF4D-1FB1222A348B|St.Vincent Kokomo Hospital|1907 West Sycamore Street|Kokomo, Indiana 46901|(765) 456-5433|Cancer Care,Cardiovascular Services,Emergency Care,Home Care,Hospice,Immediate Care,Maternity Services,Medical Imaging,Mental And Behavioral Health,Outpatient Services,Rehabilitation Services,Respiratory Care,Women's Health,Wound Treatment|40.487202|-86.155480|http://www.stvincent.org/assets/0/8589935003/8589935065/8589939393/8589939563/8909486c-9982-479b-a4f7-0386f37608c9.jpg?n=626|1|/St-Joseph/}4E2A6F03-4946-4DBA-9CD1-D1A6CCB59432|St.Vincent Mercy Hospital|1331 South A Street|Elwood, Indiana 46036|(765) 552-4600|Cancer Care,Diabetes Care,Emergency Care,Immediate Care,Medical Imaging,Mental And Behavioral Health,Outpatient Services,Rehabilitation Services,Surgery,Women's Health|40.276163|-85.842676|http://www.stvincent.org/assets/0/8589935003/8589935065/8589939393/8589939563/ac68eec6-39c2-4683-a1c5-8f94de934e74.jpg?n=3065|1|/St-Vincent-Mercy/}24D98A41-1158-4EF8-80DC-082BAC6665B4|St.Vincent Randolph Hospital|473 East Greenville Avenue|Winchester, Indiana 47394|(765) 584-0004|Cancer Care,Cardiovascular Services,Diabetes Care,Emergency Care,Maternity Services,Medical Imaging,Mental And Behavioral Health,Outpatient Services,Rehabilitation Services,Surgery,Wellness Medicine,Women's Health|40.168613|-84.969159|http://www.stvincent.org/assets/0/8589935003/8589935065/8589939393/8589939563/6b68133e-f140-414f-9c86-9aaab52ab718.jpg?n=9952|1|/St-Vincent-Randolph/}