* The information herein pertains to 2015 enrollment *
Tuition for the two year program is $6000. Tuition is paid annually in $3000 installments. Enrolled students must pay tuition in annual installments within the first two (2) weeks of each academic year in August. Tuition is non-refundable. Tuition must be paid by certified or cashiers check or by credit card. Personal checks or cash will not be accepted.
Accepted students will be required to pay a deposit of $500 by the date established in the acceptance letter to reserve their place in the program. This deposit will be deducted from the remaining tuition balance of the first year. The deposit is non-refundable and also must be paid by certified or cashiers check or by credit card.
The program does not participate in Title IV financial funding and therefore does not offer state or federal funded financial aid opportunities. The program is approved by the Indiana Department of veterans Affairs for student assistance under the GI Bill provisions. Questions should be directed to the Program Director in this regard.
In addition to tuition, other fees are necessary prior to and during enrollment including (approximately):
- Textbooks and binders $600 - $700
- Uniforms $40 – $50 per uniform (recommended 3 uniforms per student)
- CPR up to $120
- ARRT board exam $200 - payable to ARRT just prior to graduation (subject to ARRT changes in fees)
- State License $60 - payable to ISDOH just prior to graduation (subject to state changes in fees)