The St.Vincent Mobile Mammography Unit allows the latest equipment to
be easily accessible to more women seeking screening mammography
services. Completely self-contained, the unit offers door-to-door
service to corporations and retirement communities throughout Indiana.
- Accredited by the American College of Radiology and certified by the Food and Drug Administration
- Designed for patient privacy and confidentiality with results sent
to the participant’s physician and to the participant within seven to
ten working days
- Two billing options available including billing insurance directly or a per-person rate can be billed to the organization
- Women ages 35 and older are eligible, as are female employees,
spouses of male employees and female retirees for corporations, and
female residents, female employees and spouses of male employees at
- Services available statewide
For more information about the Mobile Mammography Unit or other cancer screening programs, please call (317) 338-9565.