St.Vincent Carmel Hospital offers the best in gynecological services
in a setting that allows for personalized and compassionate care. Our
state-of-the-art equipment provides the most advanced, quality
healthcare; our Core Values provide a foundation for patient-centered
diagnosis and treatment.
St.Vincent Carmel Hospital offers gynecological services that include:
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy, which is a minimally-invasive procedure for removing the uterus
- Removal of fibroids and polyps
- Laparoscopic diagnostics for pelvic pain, a minimally invasive
surgery that allows your physician to view the area and help form a
- Diagnosis and treatment of ovarian cysts
- Uterine Ablation for abnormal uterine bleeding
- Treatment of ectopic pregnancy
If surgery is required for your treatment, our surgery department will work with your doctor to coordinate your care.
In the Spirit of Caring, we treat the whole patient—body, mind and spirit—for the best in women’s health.