Working as an advocate for a compassionate and just society through our actions and our words, St.Vincent’s heritage is based in the loving ministry of Jesus as Healer, committed to serving all persons, with special attention to those who are poor and vulnerable. St.Vincent health ministry is based on six (6) core values that guide the organization in the delivery of care.
The six core values are:
- Service of the poor-Generosity of spirit, especially for persons most in need;
- Reverence-Respect and compassion for the dignity and diversity of life;
- Integrity-Inspiring trust through personal leadership;
- Wisdom-Integrating excellence and stewardship;
- Creativity-Courageous innovation;
- Dedication-Affirming the hope and joy of our ministry.
This values-based culture influences clinical excellence, fosters respect and promotes delivery of holistic care.