Together Confident and Prepared!
Let us help you feel Confident and Prepared through this precious
journey whether this is your first baby or you are an experienced
parent. There is something for everyone!
First Pregnancy? We recommend:
Register for classes at any of our locations no matter where you are planning to have your baby. This way you can attend wherever or whenever it is convenient for you and will enjoy the same great classes and instructors offered at our different locations….St.Vincent Carmel, Fishers and Women’s Hospitals!
- Newborn Care
- Breastfeeding Basics
- A Childbirth Prep Class - We offer a 4 week Lamaze or a onetime Childbirth Prep Overview class. You may also want to add our interactive Labor Support Class that allows extra time in a Labor Room to practice what you have learned in Childbirth Prep class gaining confidence for your big day.
- OR -
- Done in a Day - Includes Newborn Care, Breastfeeding Basics and a Childbirth Prep Class all in one weekend day.
- Childbirth Prep Refresher information is available by attending a Labor Support Class or through an E-Learning Class.
- Big brother or sister? The Sibling Class can prepare them for this exciting adventure they are about to encounter.
- So much has changed since your parents had you. The GRANDparenting Class gives them the most current information so they can help with their new grandbaby… and maybe there’s a night out in it for you.
Together we will guide you through this exciting time in your life. Questions, Call our Monogram Nurse Navigator at 317-338-2229. Plan to complete your prenatal classes by the 34 to 36 weeks of pregnancy. To register or to view class descriptions, visit the class registration page or call (317) 338-CARE (2273).